Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween at My House

I love Halloween. Not morbid spooky Halloween. I'm talking nice witches with warts, black cats, and smiling faces, and fake glittery pumpkins. This year, I painted one of my broken kitchen chairs black and it turned out wonderfully well with my bucket of Halloween kids books. I got some great ideas off Pintrest for the mantle with cheesecloth and lots of free printables!




I also love Harry Potter. If I have to be the last person on the block doing Harry Potter Halloween, so be it. Long live Diagon Alley Apothecary.

 My little one brought this darling fall paper home from school and it's so cute I can't stand it. I think I'm going to use a brown sharpie over her pencil and put it in a floating frame with fall leaves.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna come decorate my house? You are so dang cute! And so crafty! I love it-

    ReplyDelete