Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holiday Craft

Here's the fun decor I was talking about. This wreath...yep, it's last years clearance bulbs on a wire hanger. The instructions are here. I started taking off the metal clip hangers and glueing them, but found that it was a mess and was making it worse, so I just slid them on. So far none have fallen off. *fingerscrossed*  It may depend on the type of bulb. Mine were cheap and plastic. Taking them off and gluing them seemed to make them break. Yep, I even spray painted the garland. I'm thinking given enough spray paint, I could do some serious damage. :)

I also love the glitterized "B" on the minature tree I bought at Target last year. I put it in one of my planters because I couldn't find a container I loved for it.

I added some left over bulbs to my star for my front door.

Throw in all the fun Christmas printables. This one is my favorite.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment: