Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting Organized

School papers are my nemesis. Ever since my last child was born (almost 6 years ago) I've been in a bit of a scrapbooking/keepsake slump. I've had a box full of school papers, certificates, piano recitals, ballet recitals, ect, ect...that is overflowing and quite frankly one big mess. I've dreaded going through the papers because what do I do with them. I came across this brilliant system on pintrest and Voila! I am now organized. Everyone has a folder until 12th grade, and every one's papers are backlogged and organized to pre-K. Thank you, iheartorganzing! They may never get into a scrapbook, but my guilt is gone and the filing system is a piece of cake!  This is why I love pintrest. Crafty chicks who are way smarter than me come up with brilliant ideas and create them, so I  don't have to reinvent the wheel!









No comments:

Post a Comment